LiPeony Shop

Monday, December 6, 2010

Chibi's NYC Contest!

Green Tea Cup Spa @ LiPeony

Who else is stressed over the holidays and need a nice pick me up? Or if you're going to be visiting NYC soon then here's a little contest for you guys! I've made a mini prize of the new Chibi's Guide to NYC Eats (a limited run of a mini illustrated zine with info on some of my favorite eats in the city, also includes spaces for note taking) also a "Choose Your Three 5 x 7 Prints" from LiPeony I recently brought an extra spa voucher to Townhouse Spa in New York City and I thought it would be a great little prize for a contest! It's for a mani/pedi and also massage or facial and worth $300 (of course tip is not included so you still have to tip them) This expires October 25th 2011. I'll be sending everything in one package to the winner.

For the Chibi Luvs NYC Giveaway:
1. Mini Chibi Food zine
2. Three 5 x 7 Prints of your choosing
3. A single spa voucher to Townhouse Spa (expires 10/25/11 for mani/pedi and facial or massage)

To Enter leave a post here with your name and email (some way I can contact you) and the THREE prints you would like from my store LiPeony. On December 14, 2010 I'll randomly pull a name out. Happy Holidays to all!

Until next time... spread the cheer around...