LiPeony Shop

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wedding Contest!

The Wedding contest

The contest is open for upcoming weddings set next year from January 1, 2009 to December 31st 2009! You’ll be able to get up to 100 customizable wedding favors similar to my Meekiyu Love Knot dolls at $2 each instead of $6 that i usually charge (for example 100 = $200 Paypal). This includes shipping (LIMITED TO THE US =/ sorry) and individual packaging in either small wedding favor boxes or bags (you choose from a selection i will provide)! Keep in mind that everything is going to be handmade by me using my own time and poor fingers it can take from two weeks to a month for me to finish after i get the OK on the designs.

All you have to do write a short paragraph about why you want/need these favors and why you guys should win the contest! If you don’t mind just post it as a comment on my blog! You have from now to November 2nd!

I will randomly select a couple out of a hat and announce the winner.

If you have any questions just drop a comment off in my blog or conversation me on etsy!

1 comment:

erinberry said...

I'm not getting married, just wanted to say these are really cute!