LiPeony Shop

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pastel Fun

I'm glad to hear on how other people wind down. I sure can go for a nice winding down right now =D . It's been a while since I've used pastels. Today I was feeling rather restless and I drew up an outline of this little critter that ran along my page at class today. Though originally I had him frowning and grumpy but I was thinking I should draw what I want to feel and that was to be calmingly content. So I had the little monster smile as he enjoyed the first flowers of spring. I forgot how great it was to use my fingers to blend the colors together. Though my photos don't show how bright the colors are.

Here's to a nice happy weekend, wish ya has a great weekend too =D

4 comments:

Pili said...

That's such a cute drawing! I love it, it's so peaceful looking! =D

I hope you'll have a great weekend!

sMacThoughts said...

I love the tactile lush and softness of pastels. You're making me want to get mine out.

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute picture..I really enjoy working in pastels. The colors are very vivid and your picture shows that..
Have a good weekend.
xoxoRosebud

Morrgan said...

Awww, what a sweet smile on the little guy. :)