LiPeony Shop

Monday, January 12, 2009

Daydreaming

This is the newest print up in my new shop Lipeony and I love this one and experimented a lot with color and thought this pink hue would be best. She reminds me of a bit of Rapunzel because of her long hair and the Little Mermaid because of the pearls and starfish I drew entwined in her locks. When I made this I was basically daydreaming and it's usually involves waiting for a dashing handsome dude that saves me from boredom. Teeheehee. My boyfriend is awesome but sometimes the imagination likes to spin out fairy tales. HeHe.

Till next time... Never settle for less then your dream.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so pretty! I'll bet she won't have to wait TOO long! :)

Unknown said...

I love your new shop! Your drawings just seem to capture a little moment in time. Just wonderful!

I love your other shop too! Perhaps some day soon I won't have to admire your work from afar - and I can get some to admire up close! =)

Fly The Friendly Skies said...

i love your new prints! they are way cool! Cant wait to see what else you come up with this year!!! :)