LiPeony Shop

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ice Ice Birdy

Okay so I make these little tiny felt pins in my shop LiPeony and one thing I love and hate about it, is making tiny tiny details. For example in the last craft fair someone asked if I had a penguin pin. I sadly said no... though this is not the first time someone asked me if I had one. So I decided to hunker down and make one. I even jazzed the photos up by making a sort of snowy scene for him.
Here's an upclose of Mister Penguin. Before it got to my shop my bf saw it and looooooooved it. I knew he had a thing for penguins even though he's a manly man... dude has a soft spot for puppies and penguins... so I gave it to him. I've yet to make another... as per request by the wonderful Pili I put up the photos so peeps can see. If I decide to get unlazy I will make more!

Until next time... puppies and penguins... you know you can't resist

4 comments:

Pili said...

Oh my goodness!! He's so super duper cute!! I'm not surprised your bf grabbed it!

If you ever decide to make more, I'll get me one FOR SURE!! =D

Duni said...

Mr Penguin is very cute indeed! Well done!

Jess // CLineCreations said...

Aww he's so cute! I love your icy background too.

I have a large stuffed penguin that I named Mr. Penguin too.. my boyfriend insists that it's a girl, but I know in my heart that he's a Mister.

Rosebud Collection said...

You do such cute work..Adorable.