LiPeony Shop

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's A Raining Cupcakes!


Mmm I don't know why but my roomie from college is crazy over cupcakes! I think it's starting to rub off on me if it's not obvious from my newest print above. Living in NYC it's very easy to find cupcakes .. in fact there are these dessert trucks... Dessert Truck that I sometimes find around Aster Place on the 6 train line and Cupcake Stop that can be usually found on Broadway around Spring-Prince street. They are delicious and perfect pick me up when you need energy to continue shopping and traveling around the city. You can check out more traveling dessert trucks. Here's a list of some of the best cupcake places in nyc with reviews =) YELP.

I really enjoyed reading other peoples comments and it amazes me on how supportive people are and how creative they be. I'm also glad that I'm wasn't the only one that was inspired by the rain yesterday! It's amazing how people can see the same thing differently. I do have ideas that bounce in my head at night and I try to have a pen and notepad next to my bed. This sweet cupcake post is for you folks out there. Any favorite dessert that just makes your mouth water?

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Cupcakes are big these days. I have a frame with a cupcake painted on it and can't think of a good quote. Maybe she knows one!

Pili said...

Oh my goodness!! That's the perfect print!

cabin + cub said...

Cute!

If it rained cupcakes here in Vancouver, I would be like a billion pounds. ;)
Now I am craving a cupcake.