LiPeony Shop

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Queen of Hearts

I've been having a creative block over my art lately and one day in ye olde boring class my hand started moving flashing out ideas and this is the first one I made. I call it the Queen of Hearts and I based it off those old Victorian porcelain dolls. The only colors I had was a black pen and a red fine marker. I really like how it turned out and those black and red designs added this unique twist to it. It actually started as a frame for the Queen but I added a few more. Afterwards I set it on Bristol paper and put sparkle modge podge on the background only. The outcome is not bad. This is just the preview of my Black/White and Red collection and I'll be putting them up in LiPeony soon.

Until then... inspiration can hit you like a truck. =D

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! That is wonderful. I love it!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

what a cute drawing, so lovely!