LiPeony Shop

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Simple is In

After carving my little stamp (How I Made the Stamp) and making my first stamped card I realized I can make so many different scenes with this one stamp. My cards are simple with a lot of white space. Personally I like simple... I've decided to steer my shop towards that direction. The one above called "Peeps on Earth" is an example of it. It may or may not be a good move shop wise but for me it's what I want to do.

Until next time... Sometimes simple is the best.

4 comments:

Pili said...

I think it's a great idea! And you have to take your shop in the direction YOU want, of course!

I think those cards are SUPER cute!!

Angela said...

I think it is a great direction for your shop. Very very cute!

LeelaBijou said...

Really cute! What a nice idea!

Andrew Thornton said...

SO CUTE! I love your work! It's adorable!