LiPeony Shop

Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Goodies =D

Howdy! I just got back from a great wedding up in Boston and relatives from as far as Canada and Seattle came to celebrate! The food was great and we danced the night away. One thing I love about weddings are the little favors and favors boxes etc. Like this one below:
The top is small flower that is translated as "Love (marriage) reaches as far as the sky and is vast as the earth ." A very loose translation but I thought it's very cut and inside were five pieces of Dove chocolate and I can't resist chocolate =D.
I especially like this design on the side which is the Chinese character for "Double happiness" they're altered to look like a man and woman.
Oh and remember the hand carved stamp from the last post well I got these beauties from RusticRainbow as a trade. She also included as a surprise the awesome hairpin above! I adore the color and my sister said it was so cute. I can't wait to wear it when the sun comes out. What's great is it uses a clip that can fasten onto my very fine and soft hair. =D !
I also got this adorable mushroom pin! Look at all the little buttons, beading and details. Plus it sparkles. It's going on my school bag with my other pins. The little bear is one I made from LiPeony and the other buttons says "I buy handmade" and it's from the team I'm in the NewNew Team!

If you're wondering if that's me in the panda head. Yep! I'm planning on wearing a panda suit to Otakon an anime convention this August =D.

Until next time... it's the little things in life that makes one smile

6 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a great time you had and enjoyed seeing the little gifts/meanings you got while there.
Put your envelopes in frames on my blog..they came out so pretty and at Easter I will give them out.
Thought you might enjoy seeing them. Have a great week.xoxoRosebud.

Pili said...

Those lil favours are so cute!
And yay for a super cute Li in a panda costume!

Have a great week!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love this sort of little favor!

Kathy said...

It's all so cute!

LeelaBijou said...

So cute the panda head!! ^_^
Oh, and the favors are adorable too :)

Littleclouds said...

the head is amazing! Where did you get a gem like that from?
SO jealous!