LiPeony Shop

Monday, November 17, 2008

Where art thou snow?


It's only Mid- November but I am ready for a bit of snow. Around New York City snow usually does come till after Christmas. Well there goes the White Christmas I hope every year! I know with snow comes delays, traffic, cold and a host of other unpleasant things. I love snow nevertheless. Snow got me thinking... you know when they say no two snowflake are alike due to all these bazillion things going on in the sky well people are very much like that. I used that idea to make the Snowflake Folks above and they're up in my store now. Another of my favorite items is this one called a Winter's Night. It's an ACEO (art, card, edition or original) you can find a post dedicated to ACEOs in my little blog. This one didn't seem to stand out when I first drew it on black and white. But after putting the color in, I really love it. In fact I brought a whole package of limited Sharpie colors and who knew they came in so many! Right now it's pretty cold in the city and I'm snug in my froggy pjs posting and watching the morning news and that's after I bring my brother to school. It's a quiet morning which I cherish in this lovely busy city of mine...

Silence and Calm...
wish you all a great start to your week!

3 comments:

Morrgan said...

The snowflake folks are adorable! Fun idea. :)

It snowed a bit last night, for the first time this winter. Of course I skipped around happily all the way home, embarrassing Mr Morrgan. ;) But alas, it was all gone this morning...

gamakun said...

Dang, you are on a non-stop spree with making these meekiyu. Soon you will have your very own company XD.

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors! We had snow in Cleveland this morning, but it's gone now! Still really cold, though!