LiPeony Shop

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mysterious Foot Prints

Hmm how odd... I woke up this morning to see these mysterious little footprints all over my desk coming from my odd and ends fabric to behind my shelves. How curious... I've heard reports of mysterious little strangers upon my shop LiPeony. Perhaps this is a clue!

as Sherlock Holmes once said " There is no branch of detective science which is so important and so much neglected as the art of tracing footsteps. "

Wonder what he would've guessed about these mysterious tiny footprints?

I think this is a pretty nifty idea on how to introduce my newest series... since I am still reading the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes why not make it a bit of a mystery... don't mind me just having some fun =D

Until next time... what other clues might one find?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

oooh, this is so fun! I can't wait to see what it is!

Lindsey said...

Hmmm, I'm going to need my thinking cap for this...

Kathy said...

The suspense is building......

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Little LiPeony becomes detective...^_^ She must have the spiffy trench coat and everything!

Unknown said...

I suggest a magnifying glass and nifty hat! can't wait to see what appears next. Maybe you need a spy camera?