LiPeony Shop

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mystery Something...

Lately I've been reading Sherlock Holmes. My sister's boss had given us a large pile of books of all sorts and I think the summer is a great time to start reading. So far I've read The Reader, Into the Wild and Seabiscuit. All very different and very good books in their own way. I don't like over analyzing the books picking it apart and what not... I simply like to enjoy them.

Anyways everyone loves a good mystery and I've just had a great idea for a new series that I'm not ready to unveil... needs a lot of tweaks. I'm thinking of just mentioning it here and there to create a mysterious air about it... or at least raise some curiosity.

Until next time... "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

Sherlock Holmes

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooooh, you've got my interest! I want to know what it is!

Fly The Friendly Skies said...

i like it! Cant wait to see what you come out with next!!! :)

Unknown said...

are you familiar with the website goodreads? a friend of mine is crazy for it and each time you read a new book you can post your oppinion! ;)

Flying with Anne said...

Greeat reading this