LiPeony Shop

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Bit of Magic

Has an idea so cool, so exciting hit you when you least expect it? That has happened to me many times and I'm always not able to jump on that idea because I'm either at work or in class. The moment I get home I scribble everything down and start doing it. I think my ACEO tarot card above was the perfect photo opener to introduce the magical entrance of how ideas just seem to pop out of thin air and take advantage of the free shipping I have during my Spring Break. I have a black moleskin book full of ideas I've had over the years. Some stay within the pages and some become reality. You never know one day as I'm flipping though it I'd catch another idea that I want to bring to life. At the moment I'm not done with the idea but I'll be done later today hopefully.

Until next time... you never know when that perfect idea would just appear...

3 comments:

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

I totally agree! I don't think I've ever thrown away any of my sketch books for fear that I might be throwing away potential ideas! That's awesome that your jogging it down on paper. Till then I hope to see more of your work! Make those ideas become reality! ^_^

sMacThoughts said...

Oh the multitude of such books, scraps of paper and the like I too have! It's finding the time to actually do some of these wonderful ideas which escapes me!

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Hello again! Guess what? I've nominated you for the "Sisterhood Blog Award"! Your blog posts always put a smile on my face with your whimsical characters and positive attitude. Be sure to swing by my blog to pick it up! ^_^ And keep on blogging!