LiPeony Shop

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lil Tweet here

Okay okay... I gave in! Gave in... to Tweeter! Sigh but I do like the simplicity of it and another way to procrastinate my time. You can follow me here at LiPeony. I've heard of it been a great promotion tool but it's far better as a "hey this is what I've been up to". On facebook I really liked the "what am I doing now?" snippet they have on top. I've been going though the mounds of etsy users that has a twitter I tend to not follow those that are 95% spamming about their items. I like hearing about everyday stuff... anything that just happens to go though one's mind in the hours between sleep.

Above is my newest little print. I want to put this on a pocket mirror. Actually... what do you guys think... of my images on the back of pocket mirrors? I already want to get one for myself of the single little fluff or my dandelion avatar.

Until next time... a little bird tweeted to me...

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm one of your first followers! Yay! I see you wrote a question to me about Lost and I can't log in at work to reply, I promise I'm not ignoring you! ;)

Lost is only the greatest show ever! I've seen almost all of the episodes and I still don't know what it is about! It is confusing, for sure.

MamaCta! said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! So nice to hear from you! I have been so busy I have not kept up in the world of blogging. I am going to go follow you now on Twitter, and so you know, my twitter name is also Mama_C. So now we can procrastinate together!

BululuStudio said...

hahaha I'll follow you and yes another excuse to procrastinate hahaha